Reenvisioned, redesigned, and redefined for members, the Association for Materials Protection and Performance (AMPP) recently unveiled a revamped homepage at www.ampp.org.
According to AMPP, the update reflects a renewed commitment to serving members and the wider community. This transformation was driven by a vision to create a homepage that fosters community and connectivity, all while prioritizing the needs and feedback of members and customers.
“The redesigned AMPP homepage is a testament to our dedication to keeping pace with industry demands and prioritizing the voices of our members,” says Alan Thomas, CEO of AMPP.
“We've listened attentively to our members’ feedback, and this fresh interface reflects our collective efforts to enhance accessibility, navigation, and content relevance,” Thomas adds. “Together, we're charting a course toward a more user-centric AMPP experience, and this is only the start. We have long-term plans to make our content more accessible, usable, and mobile.”
According to AMPP, here’s what users can expect from the new homepage:
- Refined Design: Users can experience a sleek, member-focused homepage layout, and one that is designed to ensure swift access to popular content while reducing the need to navigate through menus.
- Direct Access Links: Based on user feedback, the revised homepage now offers immediate links to each guest’s most frequently visited pages.
- Engagement Opportunities: Under the “Get More from AMPP” section, viewers can join a committee, learn more about EMERG, join AMPP’s advocacy initiatives, and more.
- Latest Updates: Stay in the loop with “What’s New” and access the latest AMPP podcasts, webcasts, industry news, and more, all readily accessible with just one click.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Discover a wealth of ways to get involved, contribute, and make a difference within our community, in ways that are suitable for every career stage.
- Opportunities and Discussions: “Featured Jobs” shows job openings, “Communities of Interest Discussions” offer an opportunity for member interactions and engagement, and “Chapter Events” offers an opportunity for users to plan their next networking outing.
This change is just the beginning, AMPP explains. Throughout the coming months, users can expect to see more changes to the website in various areas, such as the AMPP Chapter section. This is part of a plan to evaluate the needs of members, customers, and the industry while improving and evolving the online experience.
AMPP encourages viewers and readers to look and explore the new features. As the association continues to evolve, the experience with AMPP remains a priority. Together, the goal is to create an experience that truly resonates with our community.
Source: AMPP, www.ampp.org.