CoatingsPro Magazine’s 2022 Contractor Awards ceremony took place on Wednesday, March 9 at the inaugural AMPP Annual Conference + Expo in San Antonio, Texas. These annual awards are designed to showcase and recognize the projects and crews that demonstrate excellence in the field of high-performance commercial and industrial coatings.
Winners came from all over the world to accept their awards, with 17 presented in total. For five categories, first-, second-, and third-place winners were announced, while there were standalone Work It Safe and Contractor/Crew MVP awards.
By category, here's a look at the Class of 2022 winners. Video of the ceremony can be viewed below, and additional information about each winning project will be made available in CoatingsPro’s May 2022 print issue.
- Third place: T.W. Hicks, “The Good Shed Hangar”
- Second place: Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing, “OU Research Parking Garage”
- First place: Hardig Industrial Services, “Elder High School Gym”
- Third place: Spray-Tec, Inc., “Freight Company Roof Restoration”
- Second place: Spray-Tec, Inc., “Ohio Theatre Renovation”
- First place: Wedge Roofing, “Quest”
- Third place: Technocreto (Equador), “Saldines ABInbev”
- Second place: Blastek, “Sturgis Influent EQ Tank”
- First place: C.A. Reed Associates, “Horst Engineering Facility Renovation”
- Third place: Intech Contracting, “Texas Street (Long-Allen) Bridge”
- Second place: Thomas Industrial Coatings, “Lock and Dam 25—Tainter and Roller Gates”
- First place: N.Y. State Industrial Coatings, “FDA Food Compliant Metal Decking Restoration”
- Third place: Eric Henn Murals, “Glass City River Wall”
- Second place: Apellix FX+, “City of Wooster, Ohio—Cleaning Elevated Water Tower”
- First place: Stuart Dean Company, “15000 Aviation”
Work It Safe Award
- Stuart Dean Company, “15000 Aviation”
Contractor/Crew Most Valuable Player (MVP)
- Fran Smith, A&W Maintenance Coatings, LLC, “NJ PSEG T-to-90 Pipe Modification”
: CoatingsPro Magazine, www.coatingspromag.com/contractor-awards