On behalf of the board of directors of AMPP and the AMPP Global Center, it is our pleasure to invite you to the second annual AMPP Annual Conference + Expo in Denver, Colorado, USA.
From informative programs and workshops to exhibits and networking, this conference from March 18-23, 2023, brings attendees the very latest information on materials, corrosion and coating trends, best practices, and products.
AMPP’s conference is our industry’s largest and most comprehensive event and the ideal occasion to reconnect with old friends and network with industry peers. Whether you are focused on corrosion, coatings, materials, or seeing new technologies from around the world, you will find everything you need in one place.
An AMPP Annual Conference + Expo registration includes entry to:
Informative symposia and standard committee groups led by industry experts;
- Lectures from industry’s leading authorities;
- Featured keynote speaker Terry Bradshaw;
- Hundreds of exhibits;
- International participation from more than 60 countries;
- International partnerships and events with sister societies;
- Practical learning workshops;
- Leading-edge Research in Progress sessions;
- Hands-on coating and cathodic protection experiences;
- Targeted professional development programming;
- A Career Fair featuring companies from several industry sectors;
- Topical theater presentations in the AMPPiTheaters;
- Standards development meetings;
- Numerous networking opportunities;
- New AMPP awards honoring outstanding contributions, including three awards named for prominent women in the industry;
- EMERG events and awards for the new generation of corrosion and coatings professionals.
Based upon feedback received after AMPP’s March 2022 Conference in San Antonio:
We will have a student and young professional track;
- We’ve almost doubled the number of forums, workshops, and information exchanges;
- We will launch AMPP Connect, a new hosted buyer program that fosters business relationships and partnerships;
- We’ve expanded exhibit hall hours to include an extra hour during the Grand Hall opening and an earlier opening on Tuesday and
We encourage you to use your personal and professional networks to inform and invite far-reaching participation in this year’s conference. The advance program offers all the information you need to navigate a full and rewarding conference.
Along with the boards and staff of AMPP, we look forward to welcoming you and meeting you in person during AMPP’s Annual Conference + Expo 2023!
Amir EliezerChair, AMPP Board of Directors
Cris ConnerChair, AMPP Global Center Board of Directors
Editor’s note: Complete news coverage during the event will be available at showdaily.ampp.org.