Protective coatings manufacturer Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, Ohio, USA) has created the PRO Support Center as a dedicated website with tools and educational resources for painting contractors and other coatings industry professionals as they navigate the challenging circumstances of 2020.
Key sections of the PRO Support Center include:
- Business resources: Learn more about the U.S. virus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which can provide low-interest loans to meet short-term payroll needs for small and mid-sized businesses.
- COVID-19 response: Sherwin-Williams is taking action to support employees, customers, and communities they serve. Read more to understand what adjustments the company is making to protect its employees while continuing to meet customers’ needs.
- Valuable insights: Explore advice from painting contractors who made it through the 2008 economic downturn and business owners who share their best tips for successfully making it through challenging times.
- Educational opportunities: For professionals looking for ways to train their team remotely, free painter training courses are available, such as “Preparation for Pros” and “Brush and Roller Basics,” in both English and Spanish.
- Additional resources: Readers can stay on top of the latest information with a state-by-state tracker to understand what states classify construction and building material suppliers as essential businesses, and access COVID-19 resources to better understand how it is affecting the industry.
“As a company dedicated to providing best-in-class support, we launched the Sherwin-Williams PRO Support Center to continue acting as a resource to our pro customers when they need it most,” says Jeff Winter, vice president of residential marketing. “Our goal is to share information that will help our customers navigate the changing landscape, as well as keep their businesses running.”
Source: Sherwin-Williams PRO Support Center, www.swprosupport.com.